Wall Capping – Weatherproof ventilation for parapet walls.
The SnapLok wall capping or coping, as the name implies, means that the outer aluminium weathering capping can be "snapped" on to the specially designed combined fixing/jointing brackets. This eliminates the need for potentially vulnerable penetrations on the top surface and presents a smooth unbroken line.
The top of the outer profile can be supplied in curved, ridged or sloping formats.
- The SnapLok wall capping system provides an economical and easily installed capping to upstanding parapets, in conjunction with flat or pitched roofs.
- The "snap" fixing method avoids penetration of the capping, whilst allowing ventilation over the top of the wall.
- Available in alternative widths to suit different parapet thickness.
- The top of the outer profile can be supplied in curved, ridged or sloping formats.
- Fully tested to withstand windspeeds of over 400 mph!
Built To Last
SnapLok wall capping is the most secure in the business, withstanding wind speeds in excess of an astounding 400 miles an hour, more than twice the force of Hurricane Katrina at its peak.
Simple to fit and now proven to be the safest, SnapLok is a wall capping system, which acts as weatherproof ventilation for parapet walls. The outer aluminium weathering capping is snapped onto a specially designed combined fixing/jointing bracket. This eliminates the need for potentially vulnerable penetration on the external surface and presents a smooth, unbroken line.
For full test results click here
Polyester powder coated to outside surfaces in strict accordance with BS6496.
Colours available are standard 'RAL', 'BS4800' or 'Syntha Pulvin' reference.
SnapLok Wall Capping is equally suited to new build and retro fit and can generally be fixed from the roof thus avoiding the need for any form of external access.
All fittings, corners and abutments are preformed to ensure that the integrity of the building is not compromised.
Product Information Sheets
The following links will open the Product Information Sheets in a separate window, they can then be saved to your computer.
To download this BIM file to your computer, click on the link(s) below. BIM files are stored in Revit formats and are available in Lite and Detailed layouts. User Guides are PDF.